Thursday 3 November 2016

M.S Dhoni the untold story

M.S Dhoni the untold story

Title: M.S Dhoni the untold story
Director: Neeraj Pandey,
Released: 30/9/16
Text type: biographical sports film
Watched: 3/10/16
                                  

The movie “M.S Dhoni the untold story” directed by Neeraj Pandey is a true story about Mahindra Singh Dhoni who lived in a poor town with a poor family and was trying to become a professional cricketer. The movie shows throughout his journey to become a professional cricketer all the difficulties he faced and how he never gave up and solved his difficulties with the support of his 4 best friends who were willing to give anything to help.

I like how Dhoni was very confident and did not regret whatever he did and took whatever he did wrong and made it into a learning lesson for him for next time, for example when Dhoni failed to get to be chosen for trials in the India team he was not disappointed instead he said “today I’m going to celebrate that I found out that I need to work much harder if I want to play for India”. After he learnt he need to work harder he started training 2 hours more than he usually does. After he kept on repeating and repeating his training everyday he finally made it into the trails. This is a very big lesson and also one that I never forget, work hard play hard and also that life is very hard but if you work hard nothing will be hard.
Another thing I liked is he never took the easy way out he always did thing the right and faithful way, when he asked his coach to bat his coach said “in the next match because it’s a weak team you will make more runs. Dhoni did not agree and he replied “sir what will I get from making runs against the weak team, I will only get better and improve if I make runs against the harder teams. This is what I really inspired me to work harder and harder in my trainings. This is telling you that in life there is never an easy way there is only the hard way but also the right way. Life will give you challenges but you have to face them properly if you want to be successful in life.
There is a saying that I follow and this saying helps me in my life “the only way to succeed is to fail”.  
By siyan
 


  












No comments:

Post a Comment